Last night we partied hard.
Hot chocolate. Fireworks. Hot air balloons. Card Games...and lots of family, friends, and neighbors to enjoy the hooplah
My sister and her hubby throw a mean New Years Eve party.
I am definitely a goal setter. I always have been. I like to have something to measure myself against, and improve on. The New Year is definitely a time for goal setting, and I always like to use this time to make some resolutions as to how I am going to improve in the upcoming year.
I was looking back at my goals from last year, and they were as follows.
1. Run a half marathon in under 1:45
2. Run another marathon
3. Add another Sugar Free Year
4. Record Food
5. Add yoga to my fitness routine
Sadly...because of injuries 1&2 weren't possible. I did great with 3, decent with 4, and unfortunately yoga made an appearance until like March. I could definitely keep working on that.
I am excited about my health and fitness goals for 2012
1. Run a full Marathon (Being has how I've already signed up I feel great about this one!)
2. No Candy/Treats/Sugar (I did great with this one, but I let myself have some free days over the holidays and it made me feel disgusting. I really am better with just cutting it out completely) My exceptions are frozen yogurt and mentos. :)
3. Record my food.
4. Improve my photography skills..this translates over into improving my lil' bliggity blog so it counts as health and fitness.
Let's do this 2012!! What are your goals for the new year? Do you have plans as to how you're going to accomplish them?